Fill out the registration form, with all your data
Terms and condition
You may only use the service by authenticating the user through the appropriate procedure provided on the site, using the user id and the password assigned here.
Your account login credentials are confidential and you do not need to disclose it to third parties.
You are responsible for the confidentiality and security of your access credentials and acknowledge that any access by unauthorized third parties through such credentials will in no way be imputed to Custom.
Who we are
Custom S.p.A. (here in after "Custom"), with its registered office in via Berettine n. 2/B, 43010 – Fontevivo (PR), is a tech company which project and realize products OEM (original equipment manufacturer), ODM (original design manufacturer), POS (point of sale) and Retail software. Carrying out its business, Custom is committed to ensure the respect of security and privacy of its users’ personal data and therefore fulfill principles of lawfulness, transparency and fairness provided by European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR). Whenever Custom should be the holder of the processing personal data carried out through the following conditions, users may contact us to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
What data we collect
We may collect your personal data related to:
• contacts: information provided to receive a specific service (e.g. name, date and place of birth, VAT number, address, phone number, email);
• interests: the information you provide us about your interests, even the products you like;
When we collect your personal data
We collect your personal data and other information when:
• register to our websites (www.custom.biz - www.customlife.com - www.custom4u.it) or download our Apps and use their functionalities; • purchase our products;
• provide your consent for marketing purposes such as inform you of new products, services or promotions we may offer and to conduct market research during fairs or events;
• if other company part of Custom Group or commercial partner transfer to us your personal data according to the applicable law. We ask you to help keeping your personal data updated informing us of each rectification.
Why we process personal data
Processing personal data is necessary to manage relationship between Custom and
users and the lack of the consent will prevent Custom from carrying out the purposes
here in after.
• Providing products and services: we may use your personal data in order to provide you with our products and services, to process your requests or as otherwise may be necessary to perform the contract between you and Custom, to ensure the functionality and security of our products and services;
• accounts: some services may require to create an account to help you manage your content and preferences in order to download materials related to purchased products and services and process your requests;
• marketing, advertising and making recommendations: We may contact you to inform you of new products, services or promotions we may offer and to conduct market research when we have your consent or it is otherwise allowed. We may use your personal data to personalize our offering and to provide you with more relevant services, for example, to make recommendations and to display customized content and advertising in our services;
• execution for third parties of marketing activities on products or services of company part of the Group: we may use your personal data to personalize our offering and to provide you with more relevant services, for example, to make recommendations and to display customized content and advertising in our services;
• compliance with legal obligations, to execute Public Authorities orders or to exercise a Custom right before judicial authorities.
Recipient of personal data
Custom use all necessary security measures to implement data protection. Data are maintained in respect of our security standard policy. The data may be processed by natural persons or legal entities, supplier or commercial partner, acting on behalf of Custom and under authorization or specific contractual obligations. In case the Data are transferred outside of the EEA the Custom will use any appropriate contractual measures to guarantee an adequate protection of the data including agreements based on binding corporate rules or the standard contractual clauses adopted by the EU Commission according art. 47 GDPR.
The data processed to provide the Service will be kept by Custom for the period deemed strictly necessary to fulfill such purposes, anyway non longer than 10 years. However, the Custom may continue to store these data for a longer period, as may be necessary to protect company’s interests related to potential liability related to the provision of the Service.
WHAT YOUR DATA ARE
Mailing to email@example.com, user may:
• access personal data;
• correct personal data;
• erase, in some circumstances, such as where we no longer have a justifiable reason to continue to process your data;
• restrict and object use of personal data;
• withdraw consent, if processing is based on it;
• obtain data portability;
• lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, following the instructions on www.garanteprivacy.it.